Revenue from Advertising Team Matrix Training




Sample Text Ads for RFA and DNT
We Put 2 Under You
We're Creating Spillover
Do You Want to Make $$$$
Watch Our Team Video
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

I LOVE Getting PAID!
We Pay Each Other $$$$$
We Put 2 Under YOU
Watch Our Video Now               Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

Did You Earn Today??
I got PAID CASH Today
We're Creating Spillover
Watch Our Team Video
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

Can I Pay YOU?
We Pay Each Other $$$$$
I Got Paid Cash Today!
Watch Our Team Video
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

Our Team Growth is
Creating Team Wealth!
Can We Pay You?
Watch Our Team Video

Our Team Growth is
Creating Spillover Daily
Did you Get Paid Today?
Watch Our Team Video
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

We are Creating
Spillover So Join Now
So We can Pay YOU
Watch Our Team Video
No of credits:2000No of credits used:2000No of clicks:11
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

Our Team Growth is
Creating Team Wealth!
Can We Pay You?
Watch Our Team Video
No of credits:1000No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

We Put 2 Under You
I LOVE Daily Payments
Can We Pay You?
Watch Our Team Video
No of credits:1000No of credits used:1000No of clicks:5
Top of Form
     
Bottom of Form

I LOVE Getting PAID!
I LOVE Daily Payments
Can We Pay You?
Watch Video Now
No of credits:2000No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

We Know How To Make
Money by Building A Huge
Matrix w/Spillover
Watch Our Team Video
No of credits:2000
No of credits used:0
No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

#RFA is Creating $$$
I got PAID CASH Today
Can We Pay You?
Watch Our Video Now
No of credits:2000
No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

I Got PAID $ Today!
Our Matrix is Growing
and PAYING Members NOW
You Can Get PAID TODAY!
No of credits:2000
No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

Can I Pay YOU?
We Pay Each Other $$$$$
I Got Paid Cash Today!
Watch Our Video Now
No of credits:2000
No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

I Got PAID $ Today!
Our Matrix is Growing
Can We Pay You TODAY$$!
Watch Our Team Video
No of credits:2000

No of credits used:0No of clicks:0Waiting for admin approval

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenue from Advertising

Revenue from Advertising How to Build a Team Matrix